Join me Wednesday, February 6, 2019, for my seminar “Workers’ Compensation Claims in 6 Steps.” that walks you through the workers’ compensation claim process. Whether you work in law, insurance, HR, or other related fields, having a full picture of workers’ compensation is vital for serving our clients and employees with intelligence.
The course content covers:
1. Overview of Laws and Concepts
2. Preparing Your Case: Procedures for Claimant and Defendant
3. Determining the Value of the Claim
4. Medical Issues During the Claim
5. Medicare Set-Asides, Medicaid Liens and Other Settlement Considerations
6. Hearings: Practice and Procedure
7. Ethical Obligations
Those who complete the seminar can earn credits for Continuing Legal Education. For more information and to register for this event, please visit this link. If you have any questions or want to learn more, feel free to give me a call at (864) 236-5530.
Disclaimer: Principle office is located at 1210 Laurens Rd, Greenville, SC 29607. No fee unless the case is settled or won, costs may be excluded.